3/15/2009

Recap: Any College Parties Going On?

Once I left Concord, I moved into my sublet in Gardner Court. 

That's right folks I'm living where I once partied freshman and sophomore years of college. How ironic? I am not going to lie it was very weird moving back into the BU area. Memories of college still come to mind when I ride the T through the campus but I have lost that strong connection I once had. Everything is exactly the way it was but it doesn't feel like home anymore. I felt the same way when I went back to West Palm Beach for the first time once I started college.

It's also weird to not see at least five people I know when I go from one end of Comm Ave to the other. 

Anyway, I am living in G. Court with three BU senior girls.

I was pretty fortunate that I was able to get the place when I did. It was the first sublet lead I had and I got it when I was still in San Francisco. This saved me the hassle of searching for places, which is a task I have grown very tired of.

I have the place until the end of summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment